Re: mail box format (was Re: Unidentified subject!)

Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl> wrote:
> `x' is usually bound to `abort changes and exit', so it should indeed
> forget if messages were marked for deletion.

'x' is usually bound to 'exit', and there's not even a sanity check
about the abort changes aspect.

Anyways, my underlying comment is that mutt doesn't have "preserve
changes and exit" functionality -- yet it should be possible to have this
be the default behavior.  You have the choice between expunge deletes
and exit and exit without saving anything -- and the default behavior
(for example: in a crash, or as illustrated by the 'x' key) is to exit
without saving anything.

--
Raul