Re: Package searching...

>> "CL" == Chris Leishman <masklin@debian.org> writes:

CL> It could then be possible to search on a set of key words,
CL> allowing easy searching for any packages related to your current
CL> interest.

I don't think this is useful. In my experiance, when there are
keyword, the one I check is not listet, but all synonymous words ;-/

To me, keyword only have any use, if there is a defined set of them,
and if you choose directly from this set (without typing anything on
your own).

Please stay with fulltext search. This is more useful IMHO.

Ciao,
	Martin