Package searching...

Hi all,

Sometime soon I plan to modify the dselect utility to allow searching of
package descriptions, not just names.

However, a thought just came to me (low and behold!).  Would it be possible to
add an extra tag to the package control file, something along the lines of:

It could then be possible to search on a set of key words, allowing easy
searching for any packages related to your current interest.

Ie, at a simple level, time utilities (eg. xtnp3) might have the tag:

Get the idea?  Does this sound reasonable?  Next question, how hard is this
to implement?

Regards all,

Chris

REALITY.SYS corrupted: Reboot universe? (Y/N/Q)   ....Debian GNU/Linux
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5