intent to package paxutils

There is a new FSF package under development called paxutils.  It will probably
eventually replace the existing tar, cpio, and pax source packages.  Since I
maintain tar which is base/essential, I am following the development, have
access to the pre-releases, and intend to package this when it is released.

I've emailed the cpio and pax maintainers to discuss strategy for when/if the
paxutils stuff gets officially released.  We'll figure out how to get this
right when the time comes...

Bdale