Re: Intent to package imwheel

On Wed, Nov 25, 1998 at 06:20:20PM -0800, Adam J. Klein wrote:
> imwheel is a program to enable the use of the wheel included in many mice
> these days.  I can't remember the URL, if you want it, email me.

I already have it packaged very roughly for local use. If you want
my diffs, mail me. They are not yet suitable for general distribution,
IMHO.

PS. Are you going to get the diffs to gpm included in a debian gpm pkg?
I think you should, but there are some other patches that need doing
to make gpm support the wheels in other mice better.

--
Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk> <tom@debian.org>  http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/
PGP Key: finger tom@master.debian.org, http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/pgpkeys.asc.