Re: intent to package: ccf-- desktop shared over a network

Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> writes:

> Hi John,
>
> Isn't CCF 'binary-only' ? Thats the impression I got from casual looks at
> their webpage. Guess I'm wrong. How non-free is it?
>
> Regards, Dirk

	GPL and LGPL .   But, as  I said part of it is written in
java. But this part does not seem essential. I removed the
java module and the core functions still worked.  The other part
seems to be all original code and under the GPL.  They have libraries
to build more applications and these are under the LGPL.

	John

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>