Re: Release-Critical Bug Report for November 22

Previously Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> Long text, short meaning: If everything else fails, I will upload a patched
> version soon. JadeTex can and will remain in Debian. There is no need to
> change the override file.

That is great to hear. However we do want to resolve this soon since we
are in the process of preparing a new release. I suggest that if this is
still an issue over a week a patched version of JadeTeX should be used
for slink, and hopefully a better solution can be used for potato.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl