Re: intent to package revtex

On 20 Nov 1998, Alex Romosan wrote:

> 2) it is using the old latex. it should be updated to latex2e, but
>    this is better left for the aps folks.
I think that's the real problem.  It seems that the revtex people
ignore any progress.  They are very restrictive about the styles
to include and I would bet anything that they will ignore LaTeX 4.0
(if there will be such a beast) in favour of LaTeX 2.09.

But never the less, may be they become bored when each day someone asks
for a LaTeX2e version ...

Regards

        Andreas.