Re: intent to package revtex

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu> writes:

> 	This is quasi-intent.  I noticed that bug #26716
> refers to the lack of support for revtex in any tetex packages.
> A great number of physics papers on http://xxx.lanl.gov use revtex,
> so I think we should have this.  It should be trivial to package. I
> have no idea about the license.
> 	I'll look into it if no one else volunteers.

i have already made a package of revtex for local use. i haven't
considered uploading it for two reasons:

1) the licence is kind of strange.

2) it is using the old latex. it should be updated to latex2e, but
   this is better left for the aps folks.

other than that, if you need any help let me know.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |