Re: Postings in Polish?

Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca> writes:

> I hate to say this, but can you guys at least _translate_ your posts
> such that we can all understand them?  It's bad enough replies turn up on
> three diffrent lists (AKAIK) instead of private mail.

After looking at the headers, and trying to guess at the meaning of
the postings. I believe that this is the fault of a broken mail
to news gateway in poland.  Until the Debian mailing list maintainer
cuts them off, I'd suggest the following rule at the top of your
procmail file:

:0
* ^Sender.*@dunajec.nowytarg.top.pl
/dev/null

> Peter (who is not writing this in French...)

(I'd prefer french to polish...)

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu