Re: Postings in Polish?

hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Peter S Galbraith, Stardate 231198.1414:

> I hate to say this, but can you guys at least _translate_ your posts
> such that we can all understand them?  It's bad enough replies turn up on
> three diffrent lists (AKAIK) instead of private mail.

Ha .. got them on 6 Lists ;-) namely:

debian-test
debian-poli
debian-deve
debian-dpkg
debian-ment
debian-user

/me loves to get Email ;-)

greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner  +  Nikodemus@innocent.com  +  25/m/s/Germany  +  #Hosanna

No alternative could grow  Where love cannot take root No shadows will replace
The warmth of your contact Love is dead in metropolis  All contact
through glove or partition What a waste     The City - A wasting disease.
_Anne Clark_               SLEEPER   IN   METROPOLIS           Changing Places