Intent to package rcs-latex

I was just finishing repackaging cweb-latex, when I noticed that one
of the example files relies on a piece of GPL software by the same
author, but the software is included in this package in "comments
stripped" form with the notice:

% This is a stripped version of rcs.sty,
% all comment lines and empty lines were discarded to save space. YOU
% ARE NOT ALLOWED to use this file for your own work. You may ONLY
% redistribute it as part of the complete distribution you received it.

I'm not quite sure what this means, but I think the best thing to do
is to download the GPL distribution of rcs.sty and to Suggest: this
package in order to LaTeX this example.

I would appreciate comments on this suggestion.

   Julian

            Julian Gilbey             Email: J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk
       Dept of Mathematical Sciences, Queen Mary & Westfield College,
                  Mile End Road, London E1 4NS, ENGLAND
      -*- Finger jdg@goedel.maths.qmw.ac.uk for my PGP public key. -*-