Re: 'sudo' recommendations

On Sat, Nov 21, 1998 at 02:06:29PM -0500, Christian Hudon wrote:
> On Friday, November 20, Chris Leishman wrote
> >
> > Well...I was more interested in changing it so that it the timeouts where only
> > relative to the current tty.
> >
> > I doubt most people would notice the change, and it would improve security
> > alot.
>
> I think that would be a good idea too. Please implement the change.
>
>   Christian

Well, I have CC'd my previous message to the maintainer Bdale Garbee
<bdale@gag.com>, but I haven't got a reply as yet.  I think I'll just file a
'wishlist' bugreport.

Chris

REALITY.SYS corrupted: Reboot universe? (Y/N/Q)   ....Debian GNU/Linux
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5