Re: 'sudo' recommendations (fwd)

On Fri, Nov 20, 1998 at 05:24:11PM -0800, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> These are pretty legal problems, but I think it's safe to assume that
> a 5 minute window is good for convenience's sake. Since it *can* be
> turned off, it's not really a good idea to change the default sudo
> behavior out from everyone's feet! IMHO of course. :)
>
> Ben

Well...I was more interested in changing it so that it the timeouts where only
relative to the current tty.

I doubt most people would notice the change, and it would improve security
alot.

Chris

REALITY.SYS corrupted: Reboot universe? (Y/N/Q)   ....Debian GNU/Linux
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5