Re: Cluster Administration

[snip]

> Maybe the Debian UltraLinux developers could try to find a solution for this
> problem, in the time they are waiting for Sparc64 support for egcs (this is a
> multiplatform problem and can be addressed on intel machines).

Yes. We will. Actually our company has had many discussions since two years
ago. Making our commitment to Debian was based on the fact that Debian has
the best foundation of making such clustering administration successful. We
will see what we can do. We even have several internal proposals. For the
installation part, we thought it should a modified dselect which can be
executed in client/server mode.

--ward

Ward Deng, Ph.D                   |  Kachina Technologies, Inc.
Vice President and COO            |  4708 Douglas MacArthur Road NE,
Tel: 505-888-5934                 |  Albuquerque NM 87110
Fax: 505-888-5902                 |  info@KachinaTech.COM
Email: Ward.Deng@KachinaTech.COM  |  URL: http://www.KachinaTech.COM