Re: [scoop@freshmeat.net: gnumaniak 1.0]

> With man, you have many options like which pager you use, etc..
> You don't get that with info and don't even get me started on
> emacs.  I don't need a man reader that takes a minumum of 12 megs
> to do anything useful.

Let me take the opportunitie to sell in Minfo!

Available from:
http://www.ing.umu.se/~bosse/debian

 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 37454 bytes: control archive= 1162 bytes.
     860 bytes,    22 lines      control
     462 bytes,     8 lines      md5sums
     296 bytes,    11 lines   *  postinst             #!/bin/sh
     144 bytes,     4 lines   *  postrm               #!/bin/sh
      75 bytes,     7 lines   *  prerm                #!/bin/sh
 Package: minfo
 Version: 1.7.19-0
 Section: x11
  Minfo is a graphical browser for GNU Info files. It is inspired by
  WWW browsers and present the Info files with clickable hyperlinks
  and an navigation toolbar.