Should LPR be the standard printer daemon?

	This message follows up on the previous LPR thread.  Until I get a
reasonably maintainable and definately secure version of LPR int the
distributions, why don't we make LPRng the standard lpd, and move LPR to
optional or extra?  One problem might be, and since I don't use lprng, I
don't know much about it, is the complexity of configuring LPRng.  Is it
harder for a newbie to set it up than to set up lpr?  Comments, please.

	Adam Klein
	lpr maintainer