Re: Qt license change

On Thu, Nov 19, 1998 at 08:09:13AM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> Nope, I'm fine with KDE as long as they license it properly.  [For that
> matter, I was the one who proposed that they add an extra rider on the
> GPL as a way of achieving this -- sometime around June].

Matthias just told me that the KDE team is working on the library change
that is needed. In fact we agreed to target main for qt and kde if
TrollTech's license allows us to.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Manager of the Western Branch Office, Datenrevision GmbH
work: Cuxhavener Str. 36, D-21149 Hamburg