Re: Qt Freed!

jim@jimpick.com:
>http://www.troll.no/
>:-)
>(Of course, I have doubts whether or not it is compatible with the GPL
>- but that's a moot point if the KDE guys change their license as
>well)

Qt not freed. It's not compatible with the DFSG/ Open Source Definition,
and the Open Source people may well be pissy about the misuse of their
trademark. It looks like an attempt to placate us without actually
preventing Troll Tech from charging commercial application developers,
which has, IMAO, been their aim all along.

It might be good enough to get Qt into nonfree and KDE into contrib,
though.
--
David/Kirsty Damerell, damerell@chiark.greenend.org.uk.  All Hail Discordia!
|   | And then they came and took me out, The men of doom and malice:  |   |