Re: checking the release-critical bugs
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, recipient list not shown: ;
- Subject: Re: checking the release-critical bugs
- From: Oleg Krivosheev <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:20:00 -0600 (CST)
- Message-id: <199811191620.KAA17476@wally.fnal.gov>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (message from Joel Klecker on Wed, 18 Nov 1998 20:29:12 -0800)
- References: "1998 at 05:16:21PM +0100" <"19981118171621.A26693"@cs.leidenuniv.nl> <email@example.com>
At 19:56 -0500 1998-11-18, Zephaniah E, Hull wrote:
>On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 05:16:21PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>> I propose the following bugs should not be marked as release-critical:
>> 29480 aic7xxx 5.1.0 breaks AIC-7880 support...
>> Why: we don't use 2.0.35 for the bootdisks, so in general this should not
>So your saying that we currently don't use this package for anything?
We really should be using 2.0.36 now. This should be allowed into slink as