Re: Uploads to frozen, invalid dependencies...

On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 10:39:37PM -0700, John Lapeyre wrote:
> Marc Singer <elf@netcom.com> writes:
>
> > I uploaded updates to my packages that had incorrect dependencies.
> > Will these go into the release?  I would suppose that these aren't
> > critical, but they are invalid and will probably not work with the
>
> 	If only the debian version number changed, they will be
> installed automatically.  Bug fixes (like this) are expected. You
> need to put "unstable frozen" in the changes file, rather
> that "unstable" so that it goes into frozen as well.

Well, that's not quite what I did.  These packages are debian native,
so I have been using only one version number.  I suppose this is wrong
considering bugs like this.  I rolled the *only* version number for
both.  Do I have to create a debian version number to update frozen?

Also, I detected this unstable frozen thing after I uploaded.  I'm not
worried since I expect to upload again before potato ships.