Re: Uploads to frozen, invalid dependencies...

Marc Singer <elf@netcom.com> writes:

> I uploaded updates to my packages that had incorrect dependencies.
> Will these go into the release?  I would suppose that these aren't
> critical, but they are invalid and will probably not work with the

	If only the debian version number changed, they will be
installed automatically.  Bug fixes (like this) are expected. You
need to put "unstable frozen" in the changes file, rather
that "unstable" so that it goes into frozen as well.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>