Re: Qt license change

Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> writes:

> > That's an interesting question. There is an explicit part about fees under
> > 6, but that's about applications and such linked against a QPL-ed library,
> > not about a QPL-ed library itself.
>
> This is Version 0.9 of the QPL. Not 1.0.

I'm rather new in Debian policy. But I believe that there is a problem
with the DFSGness of QPL. Should we "file a bug" against QPL as a
group or should I notice Troll Tech as a concerned netizen?

--
Peter er den mindst gamle af de gammeldags usenettere, og moderator på
den eneste modererede gruppe i dk.*, so there.