Re: Initial Proposal to solve this non-US issue

On Sun, Nov 15, 1998 at 11:44:19PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:

> Each country with restrictions should have a profile which
> indicates those restrictions [and, for software patents,
> there should be an expiration date].

I think that would be a little unneccesary since it isn't our goal to
track international laws, I really don't think that when a new package
comes in that might have import/export laws that there needs to be
research in several hundred countries to see where it can and can't go.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org