intent to package loadwatch

Hi.  A couple of friends of mine wrote a simple utility called "loadwatch"
that I'm going to package for debian.  What it does is spawns another
program as a child process, and only allows the child to run if the
system's load is less than a certain setpoint that you set at run time.
When the load goes above that setpoint, it sends a SIGSTOP to the child,
and when the load drops below a separate threshold, it continues the child.

I have used this utility for things like rc5des and mp3 conversion, to make
these non-essential and cpu hogging activities have _zero_ impact on
interactive and/or real work, unlike simply "nicing" a program, and it
works quite well.

Thanks!
	Dale Martin