Comdex - is anybody going to be there?

Clearly, yes. But are any Debian people going for the show? So far I've
heard from Darren Benham <gecko@benham.net> that he lives in the area. If
anybody else is about it might be nice to meet up for some beers etc. I
may even be able to swing some entertainment budget from the boss - we're
looking at doing Linux ports of our software next year and comments from
Linux people would probably be useful...

Let me know!

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there