Re: Indefinite leave from Debian.

Hello Igor,

Sorry to see you leave the project, thanks for all your efforts over the
years, all the best.

> xanim - non-free, but very useful graphics package, no real outstanding bugs

I have been a "maintainer" for quite some time - helping with the m68k
port - although not for some time due to hardware problems, and have been
looking for a package to adopt or create.

Xanim is something I use quite frequently, so unless someone else has
taken it, I would like to give it a home :)

Regards,

Dave Cook

| Dave Cook  Perth, Western Australia |
| Internet:  davecook@wt.com.au       |