Re: Release-critical Bug Report for November 7

In article <[🔎] 19981111012639.A883@cs.leidenuniv.nl>, Wichert Akkerman
<wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl> writes
>Previously Julian Gilbey wrote:
>> I wonder whether bug #28995 (netscape3 gives a bus error and dies)
>> should be upgraded to an important bug -- the package seems to not
>> work at all in its current state.
>
>Personally I can't reproduce this. I don't mind removing this package
>since we have a bunch of newer netscapes anyway.

I object to the removal of this package, especially on these grounds.
"newer" does not necessarily mean better.

--
Ian Lynagh - ian@lynagh.demon.co.uk
http://www.lynagh.demon.co.uk/

Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.