Re: libgtk1.1

> Well, that's a kludge that will take up huge amounts of space on
> mirrors.  I guess I can do it, but I'll wait for the next gtk+ 1.1
> release.

I agree that it is a kludge. But it's a real problem for me if we keep it as
it is. I have to change libgtk to get the new version but that breaks down
my complete system and since my connection is lousy I'm in trouble. Now if
it was only me, but I suppose others have the same problem.

> For now, feel free to file bugs on anything that's not compiled against
> gtk+ 1.1.3.

That's a way to go. But I would have to file a bug against my own gxedit
package without seeing a way to recompile it. Did the API change a lot?

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Leiter Niederlassung West, Datenrevision GmbH
business: Cuxhavener Str. 36, D-21149 Hamburg