Re: strange mirror problems

On Tue, 10 November 1998 00:11:15 -0700, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> > The size is the same. The date presumably makes mirror fetch them all.
> > What have I done? I was mirroring from ftp.de.debian.org lately...
> You should be using the provided ls-LR file for timestamps. Otherwise you
> will get bitten by stuff like this.

I did (with ftp.de.debian.org) and it wants to get all those files, too.
Why has this happened? Why should fetching this file help for the
timestamps?

Maybe this helps (trying it now):
force_times=true
get_size_change=true

Alexander

--
Was ist ein Boomerang, der nicht fliegt?
Ein Treffer. (Und kein Stock!) [tm Efraim]