Re: Intend to package: gaby and gtksamba

Michael Meskes wrote:
> Gaby is a little program that will allow any user (any _real_ user)
> to manage addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, ...
>
> Gaby is an acronym for GTK Address Book of Yesterday :
> - GTK : because I used this widget set, the one first used in The Gimp and now
>         in a lot of other excellent programs,
> - Address Book : because it's one :),
> - of Yesterday : because every body runs a SQL server now, right ?

Is gaby useful already?  Last I tried it was only a development snapshot
without the ability to store the data one supplied.  Therefore I postponed
its packaging.

> GtkSamba  is a GUI  tool for the  Configuration of  the Samba, the SMB
> file server on  X11/Unix. It will read,  edit and write /etc/smb.conf,
> an alternate configuration file, or from a network. It uses the GTK toolkit.

Could you drop me a source url please?

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book