Intend to package: gaby and gtksamba

Gaby is a little program that will allow any user (any _real_ user)
to manage addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, ...

Gaby is an acronym for GTK Address Book of Yesterday :
- GTK : because I used this widget set, the one first used in The Gimp and now
        in a lot of other excellent programs,
- Address Book : because it's one :),
- of Yesterday : because every body runs a SQL server now, right ?

GtkSamba  is a GUI  tool for the  Configuration of  the Samba, the SMB
file server on  X11/Unix. It will read,  edit and write /etc/smb.conf,
an alternate configuration file, or from a network. It uses the GTK toolkit.

Since I don't run a samba server at the moment GtkSamba might be better
maintained by someone else though.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Leiter Niederlassung West, Datenrevision GmbH
business: Cuxhavener Str. 36, D-21149 Hamburg