Re: Grand Unified Installed Scripts

Previously Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
>     a sinple question: who is working on the automated install
> procedures? We talked/discussed a lot on the argument some months
> ago and someone also said he was working on a prototype...
> what happened?

I intend to restart on this next week. I'm meeting iwj this week at
SANE (anyone else going to that?) and hope to discuss this with him
in person to clear up some issues / differences of opinions we still
have. I have a couple of offers from people willing to help with this,
but more people are of course always appreciated.

Wichert.