Re: Intent to package: buildd, sbuild, wanna-build

> sbuild - a la debbuild (and dbuild) but with source dependencies.
> Currently source dependencies are done manually, but if I get off my
> lazy ass and finish it, there'll be a script (andrea) to automate this
> as much as possible.

As someone suggested to me some time ago, one could use `libtricks' for
automating source dependancies. The current version (0.2-2) ships with
an example script `trick-logopen', that starts a shell, and records all
open() calls in a file. Once we have the files, we can create the source
dependancies from the Contents file.

joost witteveen (joostje@debian.org)