Re: Indefinite leave from Debian.

Hello Igor!

Have fun in Real Life, and drop us a line from time to time how you are!

On Sat, Nov 07, 1998 at 01:37:52PM -0500, Igor Grobman wrote:
> The Debian FAQ-O-Matic needs to be revived again.  It needs a leader who would
> make it visible again and update it as well as figure out a way to make other
> people contribute ;-).  There are a few people on the fom@debian.org alias
> that are administrators of the FOM, but I haven't heard much from them lately.
> But then again, I didn't look at the FOM itself either, so maybe they are
> doing a good job.

I am interested in this, as I think this is important for us (like SuSEs
data base got important for SuSE). However, my problem is that my net access
is expensive.

Igor, is there the possibility to work with the FAQ-O-Matic without being
online, and "submit" the changes on dial up? If this is possible, I'll take
over the FOM.

Thank you for all your work,
Marcus