Re: E15 CVS .debs

On Fri, Nov 06, 1998 at 08:49:58PM +0100, Michael Meskes wrote:
> Why won't they go into the dist? It is a new version number isn't it? Or is
> 0.15 just a developers release?
ALL E releases are Developers Releases, but this is raw code in development.  I
made the debs because there are a lot of useful features added since DR0.14,
which make it a much more usable wm.  Plus, with raster and mandrake showing
off the new stuff at ALS, I knew lots of people were going to want to try it
out, I figured I'd make it as easy on them as possible :)

Brian