Re: E15 CVS .debs

--On Fri, Nov 6, 1998 8:49 pm +0100 "Michael Meskes" <meskes@usa.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 06, 1998 at 01:40:45PM -0500, Brian Almeida wrote:
>> This is just an email to let the public know that there ARE
>> .debs of Enlightenment 0.15 CVS now for individual download (they will
not
>> be put in the main distribution.)  They passed the first run-over quite
well

> Why won't they go into the dist? It is a new version number isn't it? Or
is
> 0.15 just a developers release?

0.15 isn't released yet - this is simply an in-development snapshot.

So it probably doesn't make sense to have it in the dist (if it were, it
would have to be with a version number something link 0.14.99.981104..)

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@jellybean.co.uk         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |
|  Debian GNU/Linux - "Microsoft *does* have a year 2000 problem -     |
|                      and we're it!" (paraphrased from IRC)           |