Bogus locations in slink master Packages files?

  Very sorry if this is the wrong list to send to... I'm still wading
through documentation, havent' found exactly where to send this...
but based on the posts on this list I think this is the right one,
please redirect me if there is a better place.
============

Hi,

  I have a quick question about the slink Packages.gz file...
in the file it lists the location of all the packages as:
  Filename: dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/*/*
                  ^^^^^^^^
  Does the Packages file need to be changed?

  Now that slink is offically the "frozen" or "slink" directory,
(unstable points to potato... frozen points to slink)... My update
attempts are failing badly because dselect is trying to download
packages that aren't in the right place anymore.

    Thanks,
      Mike Simons
      msimons@fsimons01.erols.com

(I'll be looking at the archived lists for replies)