Re: Policy for /usr/doc/<pkg-name>-doc

As a user I prefer that /usr/doc/<pkgname>-doc be a link to
/usr/doc/<pkgname>, then the extra docs fall under somthing like this

/usr/doc/<pkgname>/{html,extra-docs,examples,programing} or whatever
depending on what the extra docs are for. This leaves everything in one
place that has to do with the package and no one has to go looking for 2
or 3 document directories.

Ben Collins <b.m.collins@larc.nasa.gov>
UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.