Re: Odd number X package revisions kill Netscape...

On Fri, Nov 06, 1998 at 09:04:43AM -0500, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed this effect?  When I upgraded to .5, netscape
> broke---complaining about XNLSPATH not being defined correctly.
>
> When .6 came out and I upgraded, things started to work again.
>
> I just got .7 yesterday morning, and it, too, has Netscape complaining
> about the XNLSPATH and then bus erroring.

I have been working on this for a few hours too. I fixed it by deleting
the /usr/lib/X11/locale soft link, and then reinstalling xlib6g .7 .
The next time it is installed, it creates the directory but this
time puts files into the directory too.

Hope this helps.

> Mike.
G.