Re: As a result of the "MUA" thread, I present, mutt

On Fri, Nov 06, 1998 at 01:23:24AM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     OK, since PMMail98 was giving people problems without threading I set up
> Exim to filter the Debian lists out and I'm reading with mutt.  Not only
> should this appease those of you who desire the proper threading headers it
> will also let me work mutt in a controled environment to learn it a bit
> better.
>     Quick request though.  Is there anyone willing to answer my most likely
> silly FAQs about mutt so I don't spam the debian lists with it?

mutt's a very useful/powerful reader, though the config could be a little
nicer.  I have a very pine-like keyset, though the rest of it is not like
pine at all.  It's generally not hard to configure if you want it.

Show me the code or get out of my way.