Intent to package: plari

I intend to package (or rather, already have packaged) plari, a
LaTeX2e document class written by me, intended for typesetting
stageplay scripts.  The code is GPL'd, so it should be okay to put it
in main.

There's no URL, but I just uploaded my `upstream' tarball to CTAN; it
has been installed on CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/supported/plari/ and
should propagate to mirrors in the normal manner.

Since I my developer status application has not yet been processed, I
cannot upload the package to Debian just now.  Therefore I've put the
package on <URL:ftp://ftp.jyu.fi/pub/linux/local-DEBs/>, which should
be apt-aware (distribution: local, component: main).  My previously
announced Malaga packages are also available through that URL.

Here's the relevant part of the Packages file:

Package: plari
Version: 19981102-1
 This package contains a LaTeX2e document class for typesetting
 stageplay scripts.
 Note that the document class is under active development, so the
 visual appearance of the typeset result and the class interface
 will probably change in time.
 The name `plari' is Finnish theatre jargon for the physical pile
 of paper that contains a stageplay script.
installed-size: 26

Ps. WNPP: I did forward to you my intent-to-package Malaga in
September, didn't I?  I can't see it mentioned in the WNPP pages.
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho A7 <gaia@iki.fi> ** <URL:http://www.iki.fi/gaia/> **

                       The FAQ is your friend.
                            Trust the FAQ.