Re: developer status again

In article <[🔎] 19981030133651.E10629@gate.cks.com>, David Welton <davidw@gate.cks.com> writes:
David> Are the requirements spelled out somewhere?  I feel rather
David> strongly, that, if we are to reject people, the criteria ought
David> to be clear.  Either that, or it ought to clear that certain
David> people have the final say over who qualifies, and it is totally
David> up to their judgement.
[... outline omitted ...]
> That looks good.  Could we include this somewhere on the web pages?
> Maybe the 'becoming a debian developer' page?

Um, this is already documented in the Developer's Reference.
Documented and blessed by the new maintainer team themselves.