Re: Incompatibility between ncurses and libc6?

Brandon Mitchell wrote:
> > kuolema!joey(ttyp6):/usr/src/debian/nn> gcc  -Iconf -O2  -O2 -g -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe    -c term.c -o term.o
> > term.c:36: #error foo
> > In file included from term.c:37:
> > /usr/include/term.h:75: parse error
>
> Maybe you have a different copy, can you send lines 70-80 of this file to
> me?  I don't see any reason for a parse error in my (probably old) copy.
> This is where your compile is being killed.

Here they are:

     70 #ifndef NCURSES_CONST
     71 #define NCURSES_CONST /*nothing*/
     72 #endif
     73
     74 /* Assume Posix termio if we have the header and function */
     75 #if HAVE_TERMIOS_H && HAVE_TCGETATTR
     76 #ifndef TERMIOS
     77 #define TERMIOS 1
     78 #endif
     79 #include <termios.h>
     80 #define TTY struct termios

Thanks,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.