Re: ToDo List for the Boot Floppies Package

> If you have some spare time I would appreciate if Enrique could be
> provided some appropriate patches when he is back on Nov 9th.
>
> [1] If you want to translate the system into another language you
>     should get in touch with err... Hartmut Koptein (hee hee) or me.
>     I would prefer Harmut while I'm sure that he would prefer to
>     contact me... You chose.

*lol*  ok, joey i give up ! :-)

Send me the patches or request for translations and i send you the
english version or check it into the reposity.

Joost makes currently the dutch translation. We have already C (en),
de, es, fr.

If you like to have it, tu, jp, .... bootdisks connect us (:-))

Greetings,

    Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                                       EMail:
 Friedrich-van-Senden-Str. 7                           koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de