Re: Manpages with sgml-tools???

On 29 Oct 1998, Ben Pfaff wrote:

> Why not?  The groff manpage format is really rather simple.  You
> should be able to figure it out just by looking at a few unformatted
> manpages.  Short of that, there should be a reference or two for the
> format available.
May be that it is simple and I can "fill in" my text easyli in say
ls.1 but why is there any support in linuxdoc for manpages.  My intention
was to produce simply man, texinfo, html from a single document.
This makes it easy to keep documentation up to date.
THIS is the real problem that I want to investigate my spare time
in CODING instead of keeping several documentation up to date.

Kind regards

          Andreas.