Re: Manpages with sgml-tools???

Andreas Tille <tille@physik.uni-halle.de> writes:

   reading the documentation there should be the possibility
   of producing manpages with

       sgml2txt --manpage foo.sgml

   I tried this and can only think that this is a joke :-(.

   There is a really poor output which never can be a reasonable
   manpage.

   Do I have to learn the groff code in dead???

Why not?  The groff manpage format is really rather simple.  You
should be able to figure it out just by looking at a few unformatted
manpages.  Short of that, there should be a reference or two for the
format available.

[GT]roff manpages are the standard.  It's best to stick to it IMHO.
--
SIGSIGV: Sigmentation fault (core dumped)