status of fwtk?

Hi,

I've found fwtk in project/orphaned, but no mention of it in wnpp...  Was
there an issue with the license or something which prevented it from being
packaged, or did it just slip through the cracks?  I'd find it very useful
in building a firewall for my brother's network, but haven't figured out
how to make myself a .dsc file for the purpose (I'm short on time these
days) Any kind volunteers wanting to point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas Lakofski.

please forgive my abrupt ending hre - but my conection is
xtrememleyyhiclmelyey      BAD hiccuppy etc must sign off -