Re: Release-critical Bug List for October 29

--On Thu, Oct 29, 1998 10:34 am +0100 mummert&partner_meskesm@WestLB.de
wrote:

> Package: balsa
>>Maintainer: Ole J. Tetlie <olet@debian.org>
>>  27726  balsa cannot be run
>>  27894  balsa is linked against ancient version of gtk
> I think these two were fixed already.
>
>>Package: mozilla
>>Maintainer: Debian QA group <debian-qa@lists.debian.org>
>>  27181  mozilla dumps core

> Why is this release critical? I agree though that it makes the packages a
> candidate for removal.

Same thing.

A release critical bug is one which must be fixed, or the package removed,
before release.

The release manager will remove packages with outstanding release-critical
bugs not due to be fixed just before release.

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@jellybean.co.uk         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |