Re: DONT INSTALL FAKEROOT

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Joey Hess wrote:
joey>Well that's actually supposed to happen. I wonder if fakeroot has a
joey>corrupted shlibs file or something - missing a trailing \n maybe?

	Yes, See my first message.  I grepped all the shlibs files for
"Depends", which should not appear in any of them.  It appears in
fakeroot.shlibs .  Here it is again in case you deleted it...

homey 3 > grep Depends /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.shlibs
/var/lib/dpkg/info/fakeroot.shlibs:/usr/lib/libfakeroot/libfakeroot
0shlibs:Depends=libc6 (>= 2.0.7u)

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>